Friday, February 2, 2018

Perpetuity


with her spoken words,
       shivers does my world,
life around me, never,
       hath been beautiful, ever,
her dark locks of hair,
       waving here and there,
the particular sight,
       brought upon me night,
her orbs of sight,
       and darkness ends with light,
your'e silk carved, and
       you not with me, I'm empty hands,
my anguish is my misery,
       fruitful as if delicacy,
restless, I go, night every,
       longing the togetherness of we,
words spoke less of mine,
       heart full, love of thine
we be together, perpetuity,
       even if it owes, world's enmity
-Kazi

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Jerusalem

To all the Abrahamic faiths you hold a prestige to visit once a life time. Oh Jerusalem how I loathe you, falling into the hands of the J...