Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Full Moon


Full moon, the beauty it carries
the way it illuminates the land

it brings back a lot of memories,
your face share a resemblance

your face illuminated my world
just as the moon does

Now my world is in dark, without light
no light, no person can illuminates

such was thy presence in my life
it made the heart dance, swivel, rejoice

Just how a full moon fades the next day
our time was limited, yet fascinated,

and then came a day of segregation,
and you faded just as the full moon

never to look back, never to be back
wherever you are, all I wish is well

you illuminate somebody else's world
not for disunion but forever and ever
-Kazi

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Jerusalem

To all the Abrahamic faiths you hold a prestige to visit once a life time. Oh Jerusalem how I loathe you, falling into the hands of the J...