Saturday, September 9, 2017

Recreate, Nurture the Lost Love


Let's recreate,
what we had lost,
the life, the story,
the tale, we begun,
it is time to carry,
carry it to the end,
rebuild from where left,
whatever we had lost,
will come back,
once and for all,
it will come back,
ascertained I am,
all you got to do,
is to believe,
in me, in us,
and in yourself,
all you got to do,
is to be loyal,
towards me, towards us,
towards the love we have,
Love me, and I promise,
on my life, on this love,
that we have grown,
like a flower, 
in the garden,
of our hearts, 
we will nurture it,
with the warmth,
we carry in our hearts,
Love me, as if there's
no morrow, to witness
-Kazi

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Jerusalem

To all the Abrahamic faiths you hold a prestige to visit once a life time. Oh Jerusalem how I loathe you, falling into the hands of the J...