Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Lover's Curse


As my mind enriches and dwells in your thoughts,
I endeavor on an attempt to turn your thought to ash,
As I lit my cigarettes, which I have for the purpose bought,
I love the thought of setting your memories aflame,
Love is a beautiful emotion, that's what people say,
Most dothn't unravel the true meaning, pain what it be may,
Decipher, the sorrow hidden in the destinies of adored ones,
For seeing the sweetheart be someone else's is hurting enough
The inamorato's  seen wandering the streets like failed Romeo,
The inamorata's seen spending her life as if imprisonment

-Kazi

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Jerusalem

To all the Abrahamic faiths you hold a prestige to visit once a life time. Oh Jerusalem how I loathe you, falling into the hands of the J...